in eating. Not eating for a day can be very serious for a newborn, but he didn't have a fever. If Val and Greg could have talked to the doctor, they would have gotten him help much sooner.Anyway, I got to the hospital 12/26 and was there to help Val bring him home. In the weeks following, Curtis ate like a lumberjack and put on so much weight. It was noticeable how much he improved. By the time I had to leave, he was playing with his "toys" and watching us as we moved about.
One night Greg was in the other room working on the computer. Val and I were in the family room with Curtis. He was leaning his head back, looking up at Val and grinning so winningly. We were laughing so hard at him, that Greg came in to see what was so funny on the TV.


No comments:
Post a Comment