Someone suggested a good way to use up small pieces of scrap fabric was to make "crumbs". It's silly, I know, but I tend to save small pieces of fabric cause I might be able to use it someday. I had a basket full and decided to do something with it before I have to leave it to my kids along with my other junk. So I spent days and days sewing up these pieces. Eventually I will connect the squares with black sashing and put the quilts together. I figure I have enough "crumbs" to make 5 quilts. I'm still not sure I will like what they look like. I know these quilts would make some people nuts. UGLY, but usefull.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are amazing! Why do you use black to connect the crumbs?
You are so productive with your time. I'm going to get out my knitting! :-)
Post a Comment