Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Weekend in Denver

We drove over to Denver on Friday to visit with the family and help Tina find a new car.  The car she's driving is over 23 years old, she really needs a newer one.  

 In the hotel, we walked down this long hall and I was just thinking how really ugly the carpet is.  It wasn't until I was in the room for awhile and then walked out into the hall and saw it from a different perspective, that I noticed the visual craziness.  The bottom picture is straight down the hall.  The top picture is how it looked from our room doorway.  Would you be afraid to walk on that waving, undulating floor? It literally does not look flat.

 I spent a good part of Saturday at the pool.  I didn't expect to be sunburned, but I did get some burn.  Fallon and Shaye came to swim a little, then we went to the room.  They came again after lunch time on Sunday.  We spent the whole weekend re programming the room keys.  It seemed almost every time we went to use them, they wouldn't open the doors, either from the pool, or into the room.  Annoying.



Tina and Andrew were there Saturday night.  Tina had her knitting as usual.  They are both teases, so at one point there was some craziness and I got this picture which I think is pretty cute.  



No comments: