Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Denver, summer 2015

 Michelle holding baby, and Fallon
 Tina calls him "the little Stinker", this is the first picture I took of our new baby, trying to get a feel of how small he was.  His arms and legs come to about half the length of the pj's.  Later that week, someone gave them a whole stack of preemie size pj''s that fit him so well.

 Little hand holding my big finger.
 Aunt Val came to visit and help, so Tina could get some sleep.

Every three hours whether he was awake or asleep, he had to have his food.  Tina pumped the milk about every time he was fed.  The first time I fed him, he took a long time because he was not interested.  I had to keep reminding him.  A week later, he was chugging down that food, sometimes ready for more.


 Tina giving him a quick wash, with (double) Daddy participating.
 Can't remember if the little Stinker was just yawning, or protesting.  He made faces, and I always asked someone nearby if he was making noise.  Most of the time they said he was not making noise.  He seems to be a patient, quiet, sweet baby.  This is one of his Preemie pajama.
 Mama and baby.

Aunt Michelle.  We all had to wash our hands every time we wanted to hold him.

 Preemie outfits.


Sweet picture.

1 comment:

Jill said...

aww, what a scrawny little cutie pie. so sad i haven't seen him yet in person