Thursday, February 12, 2009





Sonya, this is the quilt of yours that I have. I didn't realize that you quilted it. I thot you bought it already quilted at the flea market. I've had it for some time and replaced some of the pieces of the fabric that were worn. I'm going to show it at the quilt show, March 6 and also have the appraiser check it. She looked at it for a minute after a guild meeting and I think I remember she said some of the fabric in it is from the 1800's. We'll see. I put a section from my quilt next to it. You can see yours has all four corners cut off making it six sided. Mine has only 2 corners cut off, similar, but different. Sew beautiful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is a picture of the one you did for me?

sonya d said...

Even with the pictures side by side, they still look the same to me. I love the border you did, though!