Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This is a quilt I cut the pieces for years ago. I arranged it, stacked the pieces in numbered piles and set it aside for future sewing. When Tina came over, I had her start on sewing the pieces together by hand. After several visits, Tina had had enough, so I had to finish it. I really had to do it, as I love this pattern and I do love a challenge. So each piece was sewn by hand, then I appliqued it to the black edge to frame it. I had a long-arm quilter do the quilting, rather than doing it by hand. It is amazing.











2 comments:

sonya d said...

Wow, that is an amazing quilt. I hope whoever gets it is deserving of all that work.

Anonymous said...

Pretty Quilts. Alot of work.Hope whoever gets it, appreciates your hard work! Stay on the Blog. That's how we keep track of you!
Great work! Sherry Merry Christmas!