I went in to have surgery on my left hand yesterday. Carpel tunnel repair. It's hard to type with one hand in a boxing glove like bandage. I keep hitting unintended keys. I wanted the right hand done first, but there was a small, scabbed cut on my wrist that could hold germs. On my left hand they had to cut off my wedding band as it had been on my skinny(?) finger for 44 years. It simply would not go over my knuckle. The diamond ring band had been resized because I had the setting repaired a couple times. I had taken that off and left that home. I slept most of the afternoon tho I was trying to watch "Pride and Prejudice". I simply missed most of it. I slept well during the night, too and I don't think I'll need more pain pills. I should be back to normal in a couple weeks. Some day soon I'll have the other hand repaired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm glad you can sleep and I hope you have a quick recovery!
Get better soon! Love, MKG
Get better soon! And please take it easy on that hand.
Post a Comment