

Three quilts that I've been working on. The one with the small squares I posted several weeks past but it was not quilted at that time. Now it's hand quilted and took a lot of time. I have someone to send it to but won't send it until the quilt show March 6.
The other quilt I made just because I wanted to. It will go in my pile in the green bedroom. It's made from 4 inch squares with the small, white squares sewn diagonally across the corners. The small half square triangles that are cut off, I sewed together in a long line and used them for the border - very small scraps.
The small green quilt I made just because I had the squares cut out. It's to decorate the house for Christmas. The little red patches look to some like strawberries, but they are Christmas tree lights on the black cord. Can you see the golden "plug" in the one corner?

5 comments:
Very nice!
These are beautiful. I can't even guess how many hours you have put into these. I'm impressed.
You are such a talented quilter....and artist. When are you going to do a lighthouse quilt?
No more Schoonover presentations for a while. Did the last two this week....now to close up the office. What are you doing with yourself besides quilting?
I want to see you and Moab. xxoo
Shauna you are so talented! The quilts are so beautiful!
Beautiful quilts, mom! The one with the octagons is the one I got at the flea market and quilted myself, right?
Post a Comment